Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Episode 60 - Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens with Jaime Carbond


I just hit a guy with my car, I don't think anyone saw, go get the hose and the bleach and we'll clean off the bumper then we'll drive out to the desert and bury him but first I have to post an episode of my stupid podcast!  It's time for Get Lost! with Collin A. Bullock, a show where stand up comedian Collin A. Bullock talks to other funny people about the show Lost!  Except that in this episode they barely talk about Lost, instead Collin and special guest comedian Jamie Carbone talk about the little-seen 2015 indie movie Star Wars, Episode 7:  The Force Awakens.  Jamie's twitter is @carbonics, and Collin's is @CollinABullock.  Thanks for listening, and get lost! 

                  Subscribe on iTunes!


No comments:

Post a Comment